Since I start this website I talked about equipment you should use, exercises and food you should eat and now let’s talk about fitness clothes.
Did it ever happened to you that your shorts or shirt ripped during some exercise or stretching? I never really cared about what clothes I’m wearing during exercise (I always thought why do I need “special” shorts for gym or training I will just use the one I already have, and one day my shorts ripped during stretching. Soon after that “incident” I bought stretchy shorts (which I never used before and never realized that can really help) and some other clothes for training.
Sometimes finding gym clothes that are functional, looks good and able to withstand cycles in the washing machine can be challenging. We all know best brands for fitness clothes (Nike, Adidas, etc.) but there is also some other brands that makes good products and I will also mention them.
(This page contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
The best low price workout clothes
When it comes to quality and budget-frendly fitness clothes Gorilla Wear is one of the best brands for that. They have all kinds of fitness clothes and accessories for both men and women. Their tank top have quick dry technology and the most innovative lightweight and functional materials. All that for 24,90 $ yes you read that right and also I would recommend that you check their Branson shorts. They have something for everyone so definitely check them out.
Another budget-frendly brand is Born Tough. They also have great choice of fitness apparel for both men and women (I know write this post about fitness clothes for men, but ladies you are also welcome to check these stores). I would recommend that you check their choice of shorts because fabric contains 85% cotton, 12% polyester and 3% spandex and that means the fabric have unique mix of durability, breathability and stretchability.
No, we are not done with this yet. There is one more store that I need to mention and that is Compete Every Day. If you like t-shirts with motivational quotes on them (like I do) they are one of the best and it’s very cheap.
After you buy shorts, tank tops and shirts you will probably need shoes and look no further than eFootwear.com. They have great choice of shoes for running and other occasions at all price ranges for both genders.
In this section we will go through top 5 amazon best-sellers.
- Adidas Men’s Tiro ’19 pants – These are pants for soccer but you can also you them when exercising at home or at gym. They have quick drying-fabric and also they have a slim fit and stretchy ribbed details on the lower legs to promote clean footwork. Ankle zips allow you to pull them on or off over cleats.
2. CHARMKING Compression Socks for men and women – these are great for who are constantly tired and have swollen feet. In general, they are great for people who are constantly on their feet. Stimulates your blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles which will probably boost your performance and also these socks will help you prevent injury. With over 4500 customer ratings and 4,5 out of 5 stars they are definitely worth checking them out.
3. Under Armour Men’s Tech 2.0 Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Quick-drying fabric, ultra-soft and has a more natural feel. Some customers said that this shirt was not the best they’ve tried but for that price it’s versatile and durable.
4. TSLA Men’s Thermal Wintergear Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top – Thermal Shirt designed for warmth great option for indoor and outdoor activities. One satisfied customer from amazon says “I use this just this under my motorcycle leather jacket and my upper body stays warm to well warm enough to 50 degree air temps at highway speeds and *cough * cough maybe a little faster at times going much lower in wind chills.*If you are looking for base layers for motorcycling, I do strongly suggest you look at the Tesla thermals with raised collars to protect your neck better if you are not tucked like us sport guys. **The thermal pants rock also.!”
5. Under Armour Men’s Raid 10” Shorts – HeatGear fabric is ultra-soft & smooth for extreme comfort with very little weight. 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction. Most of the reviews about this product is positive but one customer said that Nike shorts are better in general.
Product from brands we all know
In this section I will write about just one product from well-known brands and that can be tank top or t-shirt, shorts or leggings and shoes.
We start with Nike. There are so many great Nike products and it’s so hard to choose one but I will try. The t-shirt that caught my eye is Nike Men’s Pro Fitted Short Sleeve Shirt. Dri-FIT Technology helps you stay dry and comfortable. 92% polyester and 8% spandex is great mix which makes this shirt breathable but also stretchable.
The next is Adidas. Adidas Men’s Training Ultimate Tank. I choose this one first of all because it looks great and also 80% polyester and 20% cotton makes really great combo and most of the people on amazon would recommend it.
Puma – From Puma I chose Men’s Evostripe Ultimate Pants – 77% cotton and 23% polyester is already something to caught your eye. Highly functional and breathable materials retain heat close to your body to maintain your optimum temperature when it’s cold outside.
This clothes will last as long as you in the gym or some training outside. I know that I didn’t cover all the brands because that would be too much for everyone. I will probably write another article on this topic because there is so much to cover.
Now I want to know what fitness clothes are you wearing when going to gym and what fitness brand do you like the most? If you have any suggestions or ideas about what brands should I cover in my second part of this topic (which will I probably write soon) leave them in the comments below I would really consider them.